Bridal, Festive, Wedding
Resham, Stone Work, Zari
Flaher Georgette Dark Green Embroidered Indowestern Lehenga
( 33% off )
- Look magnificent wearing this dark green colored faux georgette Lehenga.
- This attire is designed with heavy resham and zari embroidery all over enriched by stone embellishments all over the attire with poly shantoon lining. Including with faux satin georgette kameez in yellow with faux georgette dupatta in dark green.
- Kameez and kameez length is 46 and 40 inches respectively.
The Flaher Guarantee:
- 100% Original & Made in India Products
- 7-Level Check & Sanitized Packing
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- All Payment Options Available including COD
All our products are Custom Fit as per your measurements, which you can provide after checkout.
Colour and Wash Care
Please keep in mind that there may be slight variations in the color of the item you receive as compared to the product picture on the website.
While the actual color depends on fabric dyes and the weather, the colors seen on the monitor will change according to the light, camera and settings. Hence, the slight difference.
Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece. Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
Missing yarn, slubs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomenon in woven products, this is natural outcome and inherent characteristics of weaving procedure which makes it style peculiar.
Hand Printed articles have their own minor imperfections, and that's what sets them apart and makes them unique. The traditional dyeing and printing process may result in slight color bleeding at the first wash. Since these are not machine printed, there is a certain rawness in the designs that add to the beauty of your ordered outfit.
Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
While our crafts persons and tailors create every attire with the utmost diligence, the ones with beads and sequins are always the most daunting. Beads and sequins have a tendency to fall off the fabric, even with the best of handling. Losing a few beads or sequins does not affect the overall look of the attire, and cannot be noticed even under scrutiny. So don't worry and shine away!